Monday, November 16, 2015

Art Museum - Peyton Payne


1. The frame is what stood out to me the most.
2. The frame looks really elegant, fancy, and antique. I love antique things. 
3. The picture was actually really small. The picture I took doesn't show how small it really was.
4. I think it's important how small it is because in my opinion, it would've been more difficult to paint and get all the details in it.
5. I think this picture uses color scheme. Everything goes together.
6. The trees and the cows leads your eyes from thing to thing.
7. I feel like this artist probably painted a lot of nature or animals.
8. There might be a farm house on the other side of the trees.
9. I think the artist made it to where you could only see the cows so you could imagine whatever you wanted to.
10. Maybe the artist grew up on the farm and that's all he was around growing up.
11. This artwork was really interesting to me because of how detailed it was. Every artwork is detailed, but this one grabbed my attention because of how small it was. I love the Little House on the  Prairie, and this artwork gave me the image of those books.
12. Yes. You can tell the artist spent a lot of time with the details.
13. This artwork would be used more as a decorative piece.
14. It's not been used.
15. Just showing nature and the animals living peacefully.
16. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment